Ohhh yeah. Yum. I love it. Can't live without it now. Feels good to have everything (almost) at my fingertips. Boost to my work efficiency and definitely a "must-have" now. I can work almost anywhere now. I am not sure if that is a good thing haha.
Our whole family got iphones Christmas '08 and now we cannot live without them! Everything you need in one little gadget that fits in your pocket and works everywhere!!
4 comments:
Welcome to the Club :)
sad sad - technology invading household. should revert back to horseman delivering messages instead of phone.
talk aside, welcome to the club ... :)
nice. and the iphone conquers the world. so many converts over here too. i'm looking too!
Our whole family got iphones Christmas '08 and now we cannot live without them! Everything you need in one little gadget that fits in your pocket and works everywhere!!
Post a Comment