They do have very different personalities and it's great, but I feel like I am riding on a roller-coaster on some days. My moment of lull and peace watching Lucas do his puzzle turns to an adrenalin rush brought on by a frustrated toddler breaking down at the block that did not fit or rather did not want to stay together. Darn block.
I am beginning to appreciate the fact that they are close in age. They play really well together now and I am relieved. I can hardly sound enthusiastic after singing ring around the rosy more than once and I cannot fathom how it can be such great fun to be pretending to be Spiderman. Twirling around in a tu-tu or sitting at a pretend tea-party could perhaps garner more excitement from me. Perhaps.



1 comment:
Whether they are alike or not, they look so cute together. I always wondered before how a boy and a girl would play together and never would I imagine that they could run around pretending to be Spiderman, Iron man, Transformers, running around with guns (made out of lego blocks), shooting together. I guess we could just watch and play along. :)
Post a Comment