
In about 2 hours from now, we will be handing over the house keys of the newly-built Diamond Road house to the new owners. Edwin has been lamenting how he would miss the house. Naturally, since he had spent an average of over 12 hours a day for the past 9 months at the site/house.
He would probably feel awkward not having to spring up from bed at 6am in the morning tomorrow and sit in his car for the one-hour commute to Richmond. I was horrified when he told a friend yesterday that he can finally brush his teeth in the mornings. Yes, we share a bed and I wonder if he smells good naturally or I have been so accustomed to his "aroma" that I do not know if it would be repulsive.
For me, I am excited to finally have my husband back and someone to divert the boys' attention to. I am looking forward to some me-time, some catch-up time for my business and also to finally check off on my long to-do list.
Personally, I am very impressed with the end-product of the house construction. It's a dream come true for Edwin and I am proud of his accomplishment. I will post some photos of the completed home soon. I reckon he would be looking at them regularly for the next little while to get over his yearning.
Now what? I think I can start shopping for new floors. Yee-ha!
He would probably feel awkward not having to spring up from bed at 6am in the morning tomorrow and sit in his car for the one-hour commute to Richmond. I was horrified when he told a friend yesterday that he can finally brush his teeth in the mornings. Yes, we share a bed and I wonder if he smells good naturally or I have been so accustomed to his "aroma" that I do not know if it would be repulsive.
For me, I am excited to finally have my husband back and someone to divert the boys' attention to. I am looking forward to some me-time, some catch-up time for my business and also to finally check off on my long to-do list.
Personally, I am very impressed with the end-product of the house construction. It's a dream come true for Edwin and I am proud of his accomplishment. I will post some photos of the completed home soon. I reckon he would be looking at them regularly for the next little while to get over his yearning.
Now what? I think I can start shopping for new floors. Yee-ha!



3 comments:
This is truly amazing .. I mean the house, not the toothbrushing or lack of it. Congratulations, Edwin! Can't wait to see more photos of it.
Truly impressive, you must be so proud of him!
this is very nice
Post a Comment