But this one caught my eye the other day.
Just what I needed. A boost to my spirits.
It even squeaks & nope, Abby is not having it. *heh heh*
HiCan you send me your address again? Brandon needs it to send me a doc urgent when I am there...
Hey bean, I just uploaded a new banner on our blog. You can customise it to countdown to baby's arrival date and after that update it to keep track of baby's age right down to the day. The code is here:- http://lilypie.com/ ~bean
Hi Bean!! Thanks for the link :) love Kait-lyn's photos!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hi
Can you send me your address again? Brandon needs it to send me a doc urgent when I am there...
Hey bean, I just uploaded a new banner on our blog. You can customise it to countdown to baby's arrival date and after that update it to keep track of baby's age right down to the day. The code is here:- http://lilypie.com/
~bean
Hi Bean!! Thanks for the link :) love Kait-lyn's photos!
Post a Comment