Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Clean-up

I am exhausted! Been on my feet almost all day and it feels great to finally sit down..but just when I am feeling rested, I am beginning to notice my contractions again. They feel like pinches from the insides of me.

Today is clean-up day. Renos are not completely done, but am happy we have our bedrooms done. The rest will have to wait. My sis, TS and Ryan arrives from Singapore tomorrow! And we are expecting this little bub to arrive anytime now too...so a major clean-up was a must!

Have to take more photos for our reno update..when I am able to get my butt off this cozy spot on our couch (which finally has legs) - Our leather couch has been sitting on the floor without its legs since we moved in in July.

Will post some photos later...

No comments: