


Yeh!! Our bedroom is almost done and I am finally sleeping on a bed since Friday night. Heavenly. No more back-breaking struggles to pull myself off from the floor in the middle of the night to go the bathroom.
Winwin did a great job, and I am so proud of him. All within such a short time. Made it in time for my sister and fam. arrival this coming week. Whew.
I have been busy cleaning up and organising our stuff into the rooms. It is driving me nuts that I take so long to do one thing, and before I can get to the next, I am panting so hard I need to sit down. I realise the sound of crap/dirt going through the vacuum cleaner makes me happy. I like to vacuum if not for the fact that my back is killing me these days.
Baby is still kicking up a storm inside me and I cannot believe my tummy can grow any bigger. Started feeling contractions a couple of days back, but random. They call this the 'practice 'contractions'. People I meet these days are just amazed I still have 3 weeks to my due-date...
oh...i should post the 'before' photos of the place...it has been transformed! I am so happy.
Ensuite is still under construction, and will post some photos later!



No comments:
Post a Comment