Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 29, 2006

Thank you..from Lucas







Mesmerized by his new toy mobile from Uncle Andrew & Auntie Lucillia

Lucas is a very lucky boy. In his 20 days of life, he has already been blessed with the love from many Aunties, Uncles & little friends who are looking forward to playing with him when he grows older.

He did not tell me much, but from the kicks, air punches, grimaces & cooing sounds, here is who baby Lucas would like to thank.

1. Auntie Pauline, Uncle TS & Ryan for coming here from Singapore to welcome me into this world!
2. Uncle Tim & Auntie Kim for the colorful playmat which will be my playground for the next couple of months.
3. All the Aunties&Uncles from SQYVR APT for my rocker which I am happily snuggled in at meal times now and my Bumbo seat which I have yet to discover.
4. Mommy's co-workers from PwC for the diaper bag which is stocked up with my diapers etc now.
5. Uncle Happy & Auntie Teresa for the play bar which will keep me entertained on my stroller rides.
6. Aunties Joanne & Manja for the comfy winter wrap which will keep me snuggly in this weather and my rubber ducky bath-play friend.
7. Uncle Andrew & Auntie Lucillia for my musical mobile which is keeping me company in my little white crib.
8. Auntie Margaret & Uncle Glenn for all the baby essentials passed along from Carisssa which have got Mommy & Daddy started!
9. Auntie Nancy & Uncle Andrew for my cute little jumper which I have already worn on my first dat trip to Rocky Point Park.
10. Auntie Wendy & Uncle Victor for my first ang pow!..which Daddy is meaning to "keep" for now..
11. Uncle Peter & Auntie Cecilia for my little blue suit & for feeding Mommy & Daddy through confinement!
12. The Fliggs for my cute jumper and rabbit rattle.
13. The Findlays for a fleece suit to keep me warm.
14. Auntie Stella & Uncle Pinchbeck for being Santa! Mommy loves the blankie, and I am sure I will be wrapped in that very often from now!
15. Auntie Pat for my toy which I will discover in a few months' time I am sure.
16. Auntie Teri for my very handsome suit which I hope Mommy will dress me in soon.
17. Uncle Hassan for Teddy Floppy Ears.
18. Uncle Mike & Auntie Sam for my bedroom lamp.
19. Uncle Channing, Uncle Peter & Auntie Jennifer for Mickey's jumper & blankie which has already accompanied me on my outings & kept me cozy & warm!
20. Auntie Jan & Uncle Gary for my fire-fighter suit!
21. Uncle Rob & Auntie Lian Eng for my growth chart & baby classics which Mommy is trying to use to coax me to sleep!
22. Auntie Agnes & Uncle Peter for my gift card..I will ask Mommy to bring me shopping!
23. Auntie Christina for doing so much shopping for me!

Lucas sends his wet kisses to all the Aunties, Uncles & little friends who has visited him in the last 20 days; heard him wail, watched him sleep like an angel, and some of whom have been very fortunate to have been "sprayed" by him too!

No comments: