Thursday, November 08, 2007
Everything is a "duc" now
Lucas has been pointing to Abby these days and goes "Duc". But he also says the same thing to his rubber duckie. Today, I asked him "where is mommy's nose" and he pointed right at my nose and laughed. I realised he is really absorbing like a sponge these days. He knows who his blankie is, where the zip on my jacket is, who Abby is, finds his ball and car when I ask him to. It's pretty amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
wow...that is amazing. How come Viola doesn't do those things????
All Viola says now is "MUM-MUM, MUM-MUM" constantly.... *sigh
And, instead of touching my nose, she loves to pinch it...and it hurts.
hahahaha.. coz viola is like her mom..
yeah, i think it's amazing to see them discover all these things and to be able to point or name them.. you'll see.. more amazing things to come.. :)
P.S. Still waiting.. hahaha
I think Duc(k) and Dog sounds very alike, that's why he is still differentiating..but this age is so cute, he is starting to communicate with the world around him!
elisa-oh you will be surprised, maybe tomorrow Viola will suddenly say a word and thrill u! But anyhow, they all change/develop at different pace :)
mama in waiting - oh i really hope he comes soon, you are sked for induce on wed right?
momo - wish u were here to see him grow it's sooo cute. :)
Post a Comment