Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 23, 2007

I can be so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky - is there such a song?



[photo taken by Elisa]

Thank you for taking such wonderful photos for us, Elisa. We are so lucky to be able to see through your lens. We took the kiddos Viola & Lucas to Science World on Thursday. I am really impressed how baby and child-friendly the place is. We had a great time and I am sure we will be back. Even I (with a non-Science-wired brain) was intrigued by the exhibits. The weather looked perfect but it was actually very chilly out there. Looks like we are in for a frigid winter.

6 comments:

M said...

Yes, there is such a song. It was sung by Kylie Minogue in the 90s. "I can be so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, I can be so lucky in love". Those were the days.. esp with Jason Donovan.

kahwei said...

haahaaa spy said it is such an ang moh 'ah lian' song!

anyway, the pic is so postcard perfect and we love the electric blue sky.....did u say figid cold?! oh dear...........

rene said...

yes my dear KW - it's going to be COLD this winter!! We have had cooler than normal temperatures lately. So dress warmly! Don't worry, we will just stuff you with food indoors you won't notice the cold haha. But maybe not so much sightseeing in such cold weather tho..

rene said...

hello the ever lovable - thanks!! Gosh, jason donovan i was so in that era hahah

Anonymous said...

a teeny correction:

"It's I Should Be So Lucky"

Baby, remember one of the songs in the medley we sang for Talentime - "It's Never Too Late"? - that's by Kylie too! and from the exact same album.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I remember that song. Haha ... so funny, I also missed the error in the lyrics leh ... hmm our very own S'porean ah-lian song :-)

When I see Lucas (and CY before he became a nasty mischievous toddler), this song comes to mind ... when I see u smile, I can face the world ....

Oh the Alaskan crab looks so inviting ... do binge now that you have the best excuse ... soon, you may not find time to even eat a proper meal ... welcome to the club!