Some note-worthy moments:
I was reading to Linus and pointing out a picture in the book.
Me: Look, Linus. Bird.
Lucas: No, Mommy. It's a parrot.
Me: Come, Lucas baby, give Mommy a hug.
Lucas: Lucas is not a baby. Lucas is boy.
Edwin: Tickles Lucas whilst playing with him
Lucas: No, Daddy. Don't hurt Lucas.
Lucas: Mommy, don't say "no" to Lucas. Say "yes".
Linus started weaning off 2 weeks ago. I don't know if I should rejoice or wallow in sadness.
He has had an allergic reaction to Homo milk and that makes me more concerned that he is weaning off so soon. I had hoped to nurse him for a longer time since he is not able to drink Homo milk.
He is very happy with eating what we eat now and loves to sit on the table and chair with Lucas. He has mastered the skill of going down the stairs feet first and loves to play chase with Lucas.



2 comments:
I can imagine the noise and fun, and chaos at home with the two boys. I think for skin sensitive children, there are always these issues that will crop up from time to time. Even for ryan now, I still have to figure out what causes his skin to peel and the rash that appears now and then.
Sounds like Lucas is mimicking Mommy ... especially about not saying "no". So glad you're blogging about these precious moments .. most enjoyable!
Post a Comment