Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Here are some of my favourites from Camping days at Porteau Cove

Gotcha.The view was awesome from our campsite
Edwin needs a hat.
Boys in identical gear. Unplanned.


That's as far as I will go. The water was freezing cold.
I got it!
The 'time-out' box.

The 'I just woke up' look.
A hula hoop can bring much joy.
Looking good.

Kiddie Pirates in training.
The things parents do to amuse their kids..and perhaps themselves.

I don't know about this but it feels nice.

There were too many photos. I gave up trying to load it up on slide or picasa. I thought I might just share some of my favourites but it turned out I had many favourites.

3 comments:

e. said...

Baby Babe,

AMAZING pix!

xoxo,
e.

Momo said...

Like the last pix, its simplicity says for itself.

elisa said...

love the pics!
esp Luacs' wake up look ^_^
and I had never seen Linus smiles like that