Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 23, 2009

First Pre-school excursion


Laity Pumpkin Patch - Oct 2009
We were blessed with great weather on the day of the school outing. It was our first time to this Pumpkin Patch in Maple Ridge. Big, beautiful and well decked out to appeal to the kids. The kids had a great time. I never want to enter a corn maze again. Ever. Going in circles for 20 minutes surrounding by nothing by corn is not my cup of tea. There is no free corn at the end of the maze too.

4 comments:

elisa said...

awesome pictures!!!
free corn? u r funny ^_^

rene said...

Joking lah hahaha! I was so dizzy going round and round with the boys and worse, I could see anyone else hahahah!

Smalls World said...

That maternity top .. is most hip!

Elina said...

Hahahhaa...

The country song tops it all!!! haha...