Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hello. I am still alive.

It's almost 8pm and I am sitting in front of my computer and my mind wanders. For a good 5 minutes, I think I was merely motivated by whatever my fingers are clicking on. Randomly reading updates on Facebook, and catching up on world news. Anything but baby or toddler talk.

The dishes are done, floors are freed from toys, tables and chairs scrubbed down, laundry in the wash, dog fed and the house look decent enough for my soul. I jumped into the shower to rid of any baby drool or slobber.

The boys are in bed. I was having a very zen moment. I must add the husband is not home yet. (as it has been so for the past week)

And then it happened.

I heard a rumble. It came from within. My stomach is calling out. I have not had dinner.

I scrambled to warm up some dinner for myself and then Mr Contractor walks through the door. There goes my zen moment.

1 comment:

kahwei said...

may the force be with u :)
hv u tried organic baby moisturizer on linus?