Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Monkeying around

The boys are growing up so fast. I know I have probably said this too many times but I am reminded of this everyday as I watch them grow, learn a new word, or reach a new milestone. I love it that Linus is walking very much more steadily now and at times, almost as quick as a run as he chases his brother around the house.
I am also very happy to note that Linus has outgrown his allergies and other than his sensitive/dry skin, he is growing very well. He loves books, balls, trains, cuddly soft animals and he definitely loves a cuddle. He seems to have a sensitive, soft side to him which is so definitive of his horoscope!
Lucas is loving school and he has also started to learn Mandarin in Pre-school. He is speaking really well and I am really enjoying conversing with him. There are so many memorable moments and I wish I could record every minute of it. It just goes by too fast.

3 comments:

Putri Laut said...

It's good to know that Linus outgrew the allergies. It must be a relief for you. :) I'm glad to have met you and the boys. I can actually imagine what you are going through with them. The house must be a lot rowdier with two kids running around playing. Enjoy it! I heard boys tend to become a lot quieter once they grow up, like they'll answer you with a grunt! I hope it won't be the case for us. :D

chiew yen said...

the pic with linus sitting on lucas looks all too familiar to me, haha. i am always so stressed when kayden sits on keith cos afraid tat the little one will fall off. wonder if you feel the same?

rene said...

Wendy - Yes I was very very relieved about the suspected allergies that is all OK now. I hear alot about boys wanting to be independent and "Away from their Mommas" when they grow older, so we really do have to treasure the now!

Chiew Yen - Actually it is the opposite! I am afraid Linus might hurt Lucas from hopping on his back!