Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

First taste of Durian

9 comments:

Emily said...

It's so amusing to see the two of them having different tastes. I thought durian taste better eating with your hands? :)

chiew yen said...

this is so funny!!! it will never take place in my house cos both parents do not take durian. did ask my parents to give it to them when we were home this summer, but they are not taking to it surely, haha.

Momo said...

First time I see people eating durians like a piece of steak! I really like the moment when Lucas watched and see Edwin's reaction first before trying. Till this day, R will still be miles away from durians. He used to cry and ran amonk whenever we tried to bring the durian near him.

stone said...

love lucas' look when he was observing his father eat the first time, n how quickly he was convinced to try after that!
btw, my sis is a BIG fan of your 2 boys. she reads yr blog through mine, n always tells me she's in love with them!

e. said...

"do you like it???"

I LOVE IT!!! And the darling boys of cos! Is it normal for Edwin to eat with fork and knife, or was it for our benefit??? =)

xoxo,
e.

Putri Laut said...

I love this too! It is so cute to see their expression when they first tasted durian. I love durian too except that when I eat it at home, no one... I mean NO ONE dared to come near. :D It was very peaceful. I hope Lucas will like durian some day.

Sharon said...

Wow, Lucas is so brave to try the 2nd time. I couldn't even try the first bite.

rene said...

The durian we have here are frozen but tastes very good as well. Like Durian ice-cream. :) That's why Edwin was eating with a fork and knife haha. But he is strange. He eats Pizza with fork and knife too sometimes when I think Pizza tastes better eaten with hands.

stone - I still cannot comment on your blog leh!

e. - I am not a huge fan but I will eat it. :)

Melvin said...

Ok so they have durians over there as well o.O?