The Lims hosted a Halloween Party this year. Fun! All the details into the decorations, food and games were amazing. We had so much fun! Best-dressed has to go to the hosts..the french maid and the pirate. We had good weather too which allowed us to go out with the kids for trick-or-treat.
A couple of firsts for me:
1. Seeing self-serve candy placed outside the door.
2. Shoved by Simon during a friendly (or maybe not) musical chairs game. (I will get you next time, Simon!!)






3 comments:
your costume somehow looks familiar, is this what they made you wear during your wedding day? hahaha. your wedding is one deeply etched in my memory, cos so much fun and laughter! edwin and you were just so so sporting!
how does self-serve candy last?
Chiew Yen - nope. I just wore something put together with what I have etc. I have great memories of our wedding day too haha..our dear friends made it very very memorable for us.
Bean - I don't know. Didn't taste it haha.
Post a Comment