Oct 11th 2009
I am still almost a month behind in updates. Catching up is getting harder these days.
To my readers, I am sorry about the music you hear in the background. Removing it was taking up much longer time than expected and I got diverted to other business. I will attempt again later. (in the meantime, you can mute the music with the speaker icon on the slideshow page)
We invited some close friends over for Thanksgiving dinner and decided to do away with plastic plates and cutlery and have a sit-down dinner. We roasted a Turkey for the first time and it was good for a first attempt!
We had great fun planning and setting up the place for the party. Lucas was very excited to have his friends over too. He is a little social birdie.
In retrospect, we had great fun and the best moment must be the "bread-stuffing" moment during one of the games we had that evening. Hooray to videos we can revisit the laughter that day.
By the end of the evening, Edwin was drunk on the couch. Cleaning up up for a dinner party for 28 took one full day but I would still do it!
I am still almost a month behind in updates. Catching up is getting harder these days.
To my readers, I am sorry about the music you hear in the background. Removing it was taking up much longer time than expected and I got diverted to other business. I will attempt again later. (in the meantime, you can mute the music with the speaker icon on the slideshow page)
We invited some close friends over for Thanksgiving dinner and decided to do away with plastic plates and cutlery and have a sit-down dinner. We roasted a Turkey for the first time and it was good for a first attempt!
We had great fun planning and setting up the place for the party. Lucas was very excited to have his friends over too. He is a little social birdie.
In retrospect, we had great fun and the best moment must be the "bread-stuffing" moment during one of the games we had that evening. Hooray to videos we can revisit the laughter that day.
By the end of the evening, Edwin was drunk on the couch. Cleaning up up for a dinner party for 28 took one full day but I would still do it!



2 comments:
All that food, the attention to details (the gold and white themed table cloth, napkins, 3-tiered snack plates), the smartly dressed kids .. and games .. you r amazing!
MW - I love doing it. I would have it every weekend if i have time and energy HAHAHA!
Post a Comment