Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Driving is his kind of vacation
Portland-Seattle Dec 11-13 2009
Not so much for me because he is a boring companion in the car. I was hesitant when Edwin wanted to drive to Portland over one of the rare weekends he was not working. The highlight of the trip for the boys must be the train ride at the Oregon Zoo. It was a pretty cool train ride and the light-up was pretty but it was freezing cold.
I was happy we managed to meet up with my cousins and the boys met with Ruby and Curtis.
One King-size bed is not big enough for all 4 of us now. Edwin and I struggled to find space on the bed.
The boys did very well on the trip and on the road. They slept, played and sang and only fussed when they got hungry. I, on the other hand, would have much preferred to fly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Yupz, it would be nice to fly back to Singapore...
wow..seems so fun/ how come vancouver doesn't have a children museum eh" the Seattle one is not bad too.
Oh my gosh!!!
He's so cute~
Awesome pictures! So glad to see you guys here... Now I want to take Ruby to the Portland Children's Museum. Looks very fun!
Post a Comment