He was still going at it even after the contest has ended. Now we know who is a big fan of donuts. This was taken at Viola's 3rd Birthday Party on 19th Dec.
5 comments:
stone
said...
As much as I was enjoying watching the video, I couldn't help but think what a strong sense of determination he has. Kudos to the 'Never say die' attitude!
kayden was watching this tog with me, and he went, 'after that is my turn!' HAHAHA.
he also added, can i have a picture of that? implying that he wants a video to be taken of him eating the doughnut like lucas. he is a big fan of doughnuts too!
lucas sure is cute! and he stuck to the rule of no hands! well done, lucas!
5 comments:
As much as I was enjoying watching the video, I couldn't help but think what a strong sense of determination he has. Kudos to the 'Never say die' attitude!
HAHAHAHAHA! My kind of kid!
Lucas had me laughing at my office desk! He is such a cutie!:)
Lucas is possibly the gentlest donut devourer I've ever seen :)
kayden was watching this tog with me, and he went, 'after that is my turn!' HAHAHA.
he also added, can i have a picture of that? implying that he wants a video to be taken of him eating the doughnut like lucas. he is a big fan of doughnuts too!
lucas sure is cute! and he stuck to the rule of no hands! well done, lucas!
Post a Comment