Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday, Lucas!













Dearest Lucas,
You are such great fun and joy to be with. You constantly amaze us with how fast you are learning and expressing yourself. I love that you are communicating so well now and able to let us know your thoughts and feelings through words. It has opened up a brand new world to us yet again. You are a wonderful big brother to Linus and we are very proud of you.
Turning 3 is an exciting time and we look forward to sharing even greater adventures and experiences with you!

Lots of love,
Mommy & Daddy

4 comments:

jeannie said...

what a lovely party! I've always wondered - do you DIY or get help?

e. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Lucas!!! Lots of love, hugs and kisses from Auntie E in Singapore!!!

xoxo,
e.

dot said...

HAPPY B-DAY! He likes robots hor.

rene said...

Bean - help? what help? I wish I had some help hahahah!

Thank you for the love, hugs and kisses! I catch!