Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

What a funny little guy!

I have been very tickled lately by what Lucas is saying. It's so much fun and I am loving every moment. Below are some excerpts from recent encounters.

Lucas: I want to sit next to you, Daddy. Because you are my best friend.

(Driving to Ishaan's birthday party) Lucas: Don't drop your keys in the drain, ok, Mommy?

(Saw my broken necklace) Lucas: It's ok, Mommy. I will buy you a new one. I can drive to the mall in Mommy's car.

(Linus cries in the car for snack) Lucas: Mommy is driving, Linus. Wait when the car stops, Mommy will help you.

2 comments:

stone said...

LOL! He's already got a good sense of humour at his age!

Smalls World said...

Esp liked the last one - is that mimicking what you'd ususally say? It's always so hilarious to hear one's xpressions coming from a tiny person.