Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

"Where are you, Gor Gor"




I have far fewer photos of Linus and less time to record all the new milestones he reaches. But I still do pause to delight in each of his new triumphs, a new word, a new movement, and every little accomplishment he makes.
Linus loves connecting with people and is easy-going with almost anyone he meets. He does have a temper, and will make it known if he is not pleased. In many ways, it has been a very different experience raising Linus as compared with Lucas. There were many firsts for me with Linus and I love it that they do have their unique personalities.
Both my boys are very active and agile, although I think Linus is more mischievous and probably learnt more "tricks" from observing and imitating his brother.
His favourite phrase at this moment is "Where are you?" and he loves to call his brother "Gor Gor". It's great that his vocabulary is expanding too so it is easier to understand his needs.
Some of the words he can say now:
Milk, toy, play, water, Carolyn, Elisa, Jack, noodles, chicken, cow, Abby, Elmo, Mary Poppins, Airplane, Train, Thomas, bread, me too.
He loves Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and Mary Poppins and would attempt to sing "Truly Scrumptious" from the movie.
I was pleasantly surprised the other day when he turned to me and said, "Bless you" after I sneezed. Awwww. I am so blessed.

1 comment:

kahwei said...

Linus is looking more & more like his gor gor.

新年快乐!