2. Lucas asks for Ice Milo and Chicken rice everyday the first couple of days we returned to Vancouver.
3. "I want to go to the Food Court", said Lucas.
4. "Is that the swimming complex?" said Lucas.
5. I wore shorts to go out at 16 degrees celsius. What was I thinking.
6. Mr Fong skipped a meal and felt perfectly fine. My cooking is nothing near hawker fare in Singapore. It's back to bland (but healthy), one-pot-fits-all meals.
It was a great trip. It was really good to see family and friends. And of course, what can go wrong when we are spending our days thinking about what to eat for our next meal.
We spent four weeks in Singapore with family and it was heart-breaking to leave, especially because we feel for the boys who have connected with family.
We spent about a week getting back to routine. After four days of night-waking, I was nowhere near achieving an organised home.
Now, after almost three weeks since we returned back to Vancouver, it is back to the daily grind. Cook, drive, school, work, classes, clean, sleep.
This blog is slowing coming to life again after a one month hiatus. Thank you for your patience as I was busy opening up my pores through healthy perspiration in sunny Singapore.
Here are some photos from our trip to our homeland.












No comments:
Post a Comment