Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Brain freeze

I am experiencing a brain freeze. No, my mind has not gone mushy from motherhood. Just too much going on I don't know where to begin, what to blog.
1. It has been a busy week in the work-front, but will settle down by this weekend. So busy that Lucas had to go to work with me, travelling in the car.
2. We have been contemplating starting solids for Lucas and did attempt to test his tastebuds. I am going through maternal paranoia and wondering if Lucas has enough nutrition from milk alone.
3. I went on a crazy spree to get Lucas more entertainment @ home (read: free time, hands-free for me)
4. Household debate over furnishing/re-decorating the house. The makeover/renovation intended when we bought this house is stalled as our one and only contractor Mr Edwin is fully booked/overbooked with other projects!
5. 4 babies in the house - Abby had a sleepover last week. Neighbour's pooch, Abby's best pal, Jersey was here for a couple of days. They had a great PJ party less the PJs.
6. I have been so excited with the sunshine we have been getting and heading out so often I am bushed.
7. Foot massager...i am still wondering if it is working wonders for my feet or my brains..

p.s. E. dearie, thanks for the email! I LOVE the photo!! You guys look GREAT together. And the hair my gosh, I LOVE the hair. Let me recover some of my brain cells will write soon :)

No comments: