Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 04, 2007

Is it?


Beware.
The super curious grabber has emerged.
I am feeling tired these days..and all I want to do is lie down and sleep.
Is it because Lucas has become more active? Is it because I have become too lazy to brew soups for myself? Is it because Mother's day is around the corner and I am busy with work? Is it because we just bought a foot massager and the promised improved blood circulation has outdone itself on me? Is it because I now have 4 babies in the house? Is it because I am in desperate need of a full body massage? Is it because I am eating too much junk? I think so..

2 comments:

kevin rie kanon yuka said...

After reading this blog, realised that all husbands are relegated to become one of the 'babies' whenever a new baby arrives... ;)

Emily said...

Sounds like you need a break before you go berserk! Anyhows, HAPPY MOTHER's DAY from one mother to another...