Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I am a momma and this is what I do

I was thinking to myself the other day how motherhood has changed me/my lifestyle..

1. I multi-task because I HAVE to.
[I must add that alot more can be done in 30 minutes than I ever imagined]
2. Nursery rhymes and mothergoose is what I sing and play all day.
3. I subconsciously speak baby language (even if I don't want to).
4. There are random toys around the house. On the window ledge, next to my bed, in the bathroom, on the computer desk, on the couch.
5. I discovered new muscles.
6. I no longer need petite handbags.
7. I hold my breath and sometimes tip-toe around the house.
8. The TV volume is too loud all the time.
9. I am losing my hair (from the tugging and maybe hormones)
10. I head straight to the children's department in the mall.
11. I stand for long periods of time in my presently uninspiring kitchen to make baby food.
12. Dinner dates are a thing of the past these days. (until I find a possible sitter to be home whilst Lucas sleeps at night)
13. Car rides have become therapeutic.
14. I learn to dress to go out in under 5 minutes.
15. Me-time feels extra special.
16. I examine poop.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have NO idea how hard I laughed while i read your blog. SO TRUE!!!!

Thank you for bringing this up so I don't feel alone and crazy. ^_^
esp. the last one on your list. LOL

Anonymous said...

hahaha, i think for all of us, a really clear indication of us being mummy is really the fact that we hit the kids dept first thing whenever we go to the malls.

Anonymous said...

oh no...that sounds scary... :P