Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

What's in there Mommy?



My little pumpkin is very busy looking into boxes, drawers and bags these days. I think he has finally discovered he can find more objects of amusement as he moves along and is moving faster and with more determination.
He got pretty excited looking under the couch yesterday. Erm..there's nothing there dear.
We looked into air tickets back to Singapore yesterday and I am seriously wondering if I will survive an 18-hour solo flight with Lucas.
And what about jet-lag? Tips, advice, stories...anyone?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

will drop you a mail with some lessons we learnt ourselves ;) if i dun do it soon... do remind me, k.

Anonymous said...

that is so cool that he could stand now.
flight:you guys will do fine on the plane and the jet-lag. Just drink lots of water including the little one. Prepare his fav toys in batches, don't show him all at once.
jet-lag: i don't know how it happened but Viola only experienced it the first day we arrived in Spore, and then she was fine. I guess she did not have enough sleep on the plane so she could sleep.

Momo said...

you may not like it, but tomato jiuce with a jist of lemon is a very good hydrating drink. I always have that and I feel refreshed throughout.

For the little one, do breastfeed just before take off and landing. Whatever it is, let him suck on something before he starts letting out and there will be no stopping.

Anonymous said...

So when are you planning to go to Singapore?

Emily said...

Drop us a mail when you are back, and our toddlers can meet!

I agree with momo regarding the breastfeeding part at take-off and landing. It works everytime.