It has been really warm these days. Temperature reached record high of 36degreesC inland yesterday. Fans were sold out at the stores today and we camped out in the unfinished basement last night. It took me a while to coax Lucas to nap in the basement facing the unfamiliar ceiling and surrounded by our boxes. The best place to be these days seem to be my car with the air-con blasting. Lucas fell asleep when I took him with me to see some of my clients today and run some errands. For the first time, I decided to keep driving since it's too hot to go back indoors and poor Lucas has not been able to nap well in the heat. It's amazing I even bother to cook these days. All I feel like is a salad and ice-cream all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Lucas looks more and more like you.
It was very warm yesterday. Thank goodness that today actually was much better day! Hopefully this weekends will be ok too.
Post a Comment