Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 13, 2007

I need to milk it
















We had a great week. Playdates, surprise meet-ups, and yes, sunshine! Hooray!


On the milk-front, Lucas has decided he only needs to nurse from me in the morning and at night. He is too distracted by the going-ons in the day. He probably thinks it's a waste of his time to lay there and suckle. The pump has now become more than just an acquaintance. We now have a pretty decent relationship; the pump and I. I no longer throw my tantrums on it because there just ain't any milk coming out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i do hope Monday will be nice too!
"gam-ba-te"/ "add oil" on the breastfeeding. Don't give up!

Unknown said...

hi,
a new comer jus happen to drop by ur blog. very nice n interesting daily life stories and ur cute baby...

Jus me Sally
www.leatherprince.blogspot.com