Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 28, 2007

New chompers

Lucas gets really excited when he sees his ball which I had in my other hand whilst taking this photo. We see 2 bottom teeth now. It's funny how different one can look with teeth! He looks all grown up now with these new chompers.
Lucas has been throwing me off with his feeding patterns lately. First it was the lack of interest in nursing which eventually led me to pump. He loves the bottle. Maybe because it is instant gratification. And quick of course. Then came the unexpected challenge of feeding him solids. What happened to my baby who LOVES to eat. He used to taste and take ANY food I offer and it used to be a breeze to feed him. It now takes me considerable efforts just to make him finish his food. Maybe he is just not that into food now since his mobility has found him new freedoms, new territories and new "toys". They (all that I have read) say babies know when they are hungry. But I can't help but fret a little.
On the development front, he started to dance (wiggle bum and bounce up & down) to music recently. He is also imitating very well, too well (stuck out his tougue at Daddy and probably thinks that is a form of greeting as he does that to others he meet as well). He recognises his ball and will look for it when I ask him where his ball is. Tries to say "ball" but sounds more like "ba". Stands up well and taking small steps whilst supporting himself. Still does the wave but sometimes waves at himself in the wrong direction. Gaining speed on the stairs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he IS indeed a happy baby. cute!