I was on the hunt for warm clothing for Lucas. No, we didn't get the goofy hat although I thought it looked not bad. I was attracted to the string that will help me secure it to his head cos he will pull off anything on his head within seconds.
We are getting geared up for some winter activities this year. Whistler. Ski slopes. Tabogganning. Who knows. Maybe if I get us all ready, I would be able to convince Edwin to get moving for some REAL activity other than eating and walking the mall.
Now..enough baby updates. On me-front, I have been busy pushing ahead with expansion plans for biz. We have decided to take the leap forward to employ. Yes. Stepping into brand new territory. I see real benefits and potential positive results and am going to make it work! Now I need a kick-butt motto...



1 comment:
me me me me!!!!
Post a Comment