Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Are we done yet?







Lucas didn't know what to make of the falling snow. He looked stunned. Sometimes I wonder what is going on in his little mind.
His excitement of being in the supermarket cart lasts for about 8 minutes. After which, we have a squealing baby with a grouchy face. Complete boredom at check-out.
I am a shopaholic in the supermarkets. I need a pantry as large as the kitchen. I do have an unfinished basement where I stock up. I am not sure why.

1 comment:

angie said...

Hehe, some things in life will always remain as a mystery!

I too wonder what was and still are going on in their little minds...so that's why we need the video cam & interrogate them when they are much older!

Grace does the same thing too! She is only happy if she is in someone's arms so that she can grab stuffs from the shelves off the supermarket or the clothes at the malls.

For gabriel, he was a supermarket terror when he was a baby, screaming & crying. When he started walking, it became a playground for him, where he would run all over or remove the cans & stack them in rows or on top of each other.

Hmm...for now, grace is preoccupied with what gab is up to everytime...and it really entertains her at times, which is a relief for us! haa.