



Lots of catching-up to do since we recovered from our bout of flu/cold. Work, housekeeping and squeezing in some buddy-time for Lucas and his friends. Hence, the lack of updates in my blog recently. Lucas went on his first kiddy-train-ride over the Christmas season and was thrilled to bits. What is with kids and kiddy-rides. It's as if some magnetic force is drawing their little eyes to these machines.
I lamented to Edwin some time ago that he is not spending enough time bonding with his son and doing "boy stuff" ie "doing stuff outdoors instead of lying around at home going through his toys he is already bored of. At 7:30am one morning, he decided to bring Lucas and Abby out. Duck-watching. Hmm.
Lucas is getting acquainted with the instruments. He loves to strum (or rather hit) the guitar and hear the sound it makes. He is not sure what to make of the cello yet, but gets over to explore it every chance he gets.
Update for me: It's rising. As I look down I am slowly losing vision of my thighs, and soon, my knees and toes. Except for the occasional dizzy and nauseous spells, and feeling the strain from carrying Lucas, I am otherwise feeling pretty good. I am lying. I think I am freaking out about going through it all again. I am slowly putting away more and more clothes which are sadly not covering much of my body anymore. The comforting thought at this time is that I feel very lucky and happy that Lucas is generally a happy and content baby and he has a good routine which I hope will continue to stay the same after no.2 arrives.



1 comment:
Don't worry Serene!! you can do it. It'll pass so fast that you won't believe it. Colin is almost 2 months already.. can you imagine?
Post a Comment