I knew something was wrong when he told me he got them baby gates from Home Depot. I made a date (yes my man is so busy I have to book myself an appointment/date to do something with him) with Edwin to go find baby gates one day. After lunch, we drove off with me thinking we will be heading to get those gates. When the car went past the location I had planned to go, I shrieked.
Me: Baby gates!
Him: I already got them.
Me: Really? When?
Him: Just now. Before I came home.
Me: (slightly amazed at the rare initiation) Where from?
Him: Home Depot.
Me: What? They sell baby gates in Home Depot? Really?
Him: (Silence)
This morning, Edwin started the day in the garage. I headed out with Lucas and when I came home, I was greeted by a block of wood sealing my entrance to the kitchen at the top of the stairs.
A block of wood.
That is the "so-called" baby gate from Home Depot.
I feel like I am in prison or some animal cell.
Someone help me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I laughed so hard when I read it... hahahahaa...
What are you gonna do then? Please tell me that the block of wood is not nailed in, right?
hahahahaha! i can so relate :P
oh yes it is nailed in so well no venom from within me is going to take it apart..
would u take a picture of that? ^_^
I cannot imagine how it looks like.
It's too ugly to be on my camera hahahahah! It's true, it's the ugliest thing ever!!!
I can totally understand. Simon recently told me he wants to do a bench for our breakfast nook area. I'm kinda freaking out now. I told him I don't think he'll have time with 2 babies in the house. But yeah, the reason why we don't have baby gates in our house is b/c he thinks they are too expensive and he was saying that he can easily make them with stuff from Home depot also. SO SCARY!!!
It makes me really wants to see the picture of the baby gates.
Post a Comment