Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 22, 2008

The day I called the horse a cow
















The boys and I went on a day trip to the Pacific National Exhibition (PNE) with Carolyn, Jack, Elisa and Viola. We had such a great time there. I think we were as excited as the kids were, if not more. The moment I saw the ferris wheel, I had an adrenalin rush. Maybe that's why I called the first animal I saw in the barnyard a cow when it is actually a horse. Too much excitement. Or maybe too many donuts.

Carolyn, in her usual immensely generous self, brought smoothies for the kids and made cinnamon buns for us. You are incredible, Carolyn. I salute you!

Thank you for a wonderful day out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Serene... Love the pictures... I miss hanging out with you and the three boys you have at home. Tell you a secret, it cracks my brain to think of rebuts to use on your husband. He's way too good... Hat off to you, Edwin. Lucas is so big now and Linus is such a handsome boy. Hope to see you all again soon.

rene said...

Hi Elina! We miss you! When are you coming to visit again? I am so happy someone is able to rebutt his little nonsense and thank goodness you guys have a good sense of humour too! Hope all is going well for you in Singapore and hope to see you again soon!