
Height: 58cm
Weight: 12lbs 11oz
Linus has had a rash on his face and neck for about 3 weeks now. I was worried it could be eczema, although that is pretty common in babies, I was hoping it is not. Doc reassured me it was such a drool and heat rash and it should clear up soon. Hopefully. His poor face has been reall red and coarse. His father said to me the other day.
"If I run out of sandpaper, I will use your face."
So not funny.
Linus has been doing well and I am really happy with his progress. He is generally a very calm and happy baby and has been feeding and sleeping well (meeting my expectations for his age). He has started to recognise my voice and presence and will smile and coo whenever I speak to him. He has the cutest pout when he cries and it actually makes my heart ache when I see his tears. I thought I would have a better resilience to baby cries now but it still makes my heart ache.




3 comments:
Linus looks so good. Colin was underweight at that time. Talking about rash.. colin has really red diaper rash right now. poor guy.
It's good that Linus is doing great, it's always good to have healthy, happy babies.. :)
Don't worry. Annabelle had the same rash on her face for about a month. Linus is getting big and cuter and cuter.
AAAAhh, Linus is soo cute! I love his little chubby arms and feet. And I can't believe how easy going he is!
Post a Comment