




My sister and Ryan left yesterday. The house feels so empty and quiet without them. Ryan and Lucas became such good buddies and Lucas was having such a good time playing with his pui-kor. Too bad their trip is really short this time but we had lots of bonding time together which was great.
It seems a different personality emerges when Lucas plays with an older kid like Ryan. He observes, and tries to imitate and becomes more boisterous. Ryan did a very good job in looking after his little cousin and they look so sweet together.
Photos taken at The Boathouse in Port Moody.



4 comments:
I love the last picture.. Ryan looks so caring and attentive towards Lucas. It's so great.. :)
Miss the boys...I told TS all about Lucas and Linus the moment I touched down haha!
So sweet. Glad to see that the boys (and auntie) bonded so well :)
(And I see you eat raw oysters! Must come to Seattle next time!)
isn't it wonderful to see that your sister and your kid bond?
Ryan really set a good example as a big bro. ^_^ what a sweet boy he is.
Post a Comment