Lucas had no problem assimilating and leaving me. He practically dashed into the classroom and headed straight for the toys. I think I was more nervous than he was.
It was raining hard in the morning and despite leaving ample time to leave the house, I still found myself scrambling to get the boys organised and in and out of the car. I will have to settle down to another routine 3x a week to haul Linus out of the house together with me to send Lucas to school and back. I am still not sure what I should do about Linus' nap in the mornings since it will most definitely be disrupted.
Dear Lucas,
You did very well on your first day in Pre-School and Mommy is very proud of you. You probably had your little tussles with your new friends over toys but I am sure you will learn under the loving care of your teachers, Mrs Lu and Ms. Pat.
You brought home your first art work on your second day in school and Mommy is thrilled!
You also sang a new song you learnt in school.
Mommy is really excited to hear about all the exciting stories and adventures you will experience in school.
Love,
Mommy



3 comments:
he looks so happy to go to school! Lucas, your pre-school looks lovely and you sure look like you enjoyed yourself :)
What a milestone! CONGRATS! They are looking all grown up. Look at Linus' hair!
Lucas sure is ready for school. Isn't it great that you don't have to worry about meltdowns? :) It's a nice big classroom. I see many Asian students? David is like the ONLY Asian in class. We hope to see you next week. :)
Post a Comment