Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 05, 2009

This is about me.

I had a little "me-time" today. It is so significant that I have to blog about it. On hindsight, I wonder why I was so happy cleaning the house during my "me-time", but I did and I was.

I function better when the house is clean. Alas that is not how my other half is configured. Hence, I can expect little to no help from him in this department. But I am glad he could spend a little time with the boys alone and leave me to do my chores around the house without a baby clinging onto my legs. (Yes. Linus is going through separation anxiety and I hope it is short-lived)

It has been a horrendous past week because I had absolutely no time to clean. Work has been a little overwhelming with an unexpected turn of events. But the good news is we clinched the business of two large grocery chains here in B.C. and in Portland, Oregon. I am very pleased with myself . *Pat* *Applause*. Thank you.

I was looking for a pretty picture to put up with this blog about me. But I found none. Edwin had recently purchased a fancy camera and he has more pictures of cement and lumber than he has of me. Why am I inclined to think he perhaps loves his work more than me. Maybe because he spends more time now with and at work than with me. Perhaps I need more "me-time" because my thoughts are not coherent.

1 comment:

Putri Laut said...

You are amazing. I don't know how you handle a house, a husband, 2 kids and your business. I am going crazy enough without the business part. I wish I have a 'me-time' too. My husband is so horrified by the idea whenever I mention it. sigh* I wish I could just 'puff' and disappear.