Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Random update


I have so much to write about the boys. Even with my half-asleep mind, I have to attempt to pen some memorable moments down. Here goes...
About Linus:
1. Linus has started taking independent steps but still prefers crawling.
2. He has also started to say some words, although perhaps only I comprehend. One of them is "Mine!" I thought possessiveness begins when they become a toddler two-year-old. He sure is starting early.
3. He loves to ride the ride-on cars and can move around on the cars on his own pretty quickly, chasing his big brother.
4. Much more than Lucas, I notice that Linus loves to groove to music and shake his body and his head whenever he hears music of any kind. Needless to say, he is very fascinated with musical instruments.
5. Lucas was never really into stuff toys (why are they called "stuff toys"??) But Linus loves to cuddle with stuff animals, and anything soft.
6. He loves to lay his head down on your shoulders and cuddle...much unlike Lucas as well.
7. I brought him in for his Allergy test (skin sensitivity test) and results showed he is sensitive to dairy, nuts and soy. But I am not convinced as I have already fed him Tofu and Soy. We went for a further blood test since his skin is so sensitive and am awaiting the results.
About Lucas:
1. Big brother is in a phase where he has to have whatever Linus is going after. This is strange for me. I had reckon that Linus will do that but instead, Lucas has been playing possessive with his toys and this has been a challenge for me lately to separate the boys from tussling over the same toys.
2. His vocabulary has expanded tremendously and he is also speaking very well now. This also means that we start to hear words, phrases, sentences repeated after what we, the adults, normally say. Such as , "Don't do that, Mommy". "Stop it, Mommy".
3. I don't know when it started but whenever he sees me upset with him, he will come up to me and say "Mommy, Lucas buy you necklace ok?"
4. Some weeks ago, when I was driving to the Airport, Lucas told me in the car that he wants to ride in the airplane and go see Grandma & Grandpa. It breaks my heart to hear him say this because it reminds me that the boys only have Edwin and me here with them.

4 comments:

Momo said...

Haha! Lucas said he will buy you a necklace? He really knows how to win a lady's heart. What a little cassanova.

jeannie said...

i love the first photo - Lucas has your smiley eyes :)

hope Linus' skin clears up. Kait's developing sensitive skin too! We have steroid cream on stand by but mostly it's controlled with very mild wash and cold showers to cool her down (tends to get worse when she perspires).

Sharon said...

Where did he learn" I will buy you a necklace" from? Maybe you should teach him " I will buy you a diamond". Hahahhah

Sharon said...

Where did he learn" I will buy you a necklace" from? Maybe you should teach him " I will buy you a diamond". Hahahhah