My mind has been wandering. It's probably a form of escapism from my present.
I have been thinking alot about travelling with the boys. I truly believe they will gain tremendously from the experience of being in a different land, in a different culture.
Sure, it will be challenging. Go when we really want to stop and stop when we really want to go. But it will all be worth it.
I love travelling. I love the feeling of waking up and not knowing what I will possibly see or experience in a new place. I love that I do not have to think about what to cook. And oh yes, I love hotel beds. I sleep very well.
I say so often that the boys are growing up too fast. I do fear it. That this sweet, innocent young boy who would run to me for a cuddle would one day ask to be left alone to his computer. I want to manifest fully into their early growing years and I think travelling with them is a great way to bond, learn, and grow their minds, and mine too.
For a start, I am really looking forward to our trip back to Singapore in September. Seeing the family would be the best experience for the boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Let's go! My goal is a big (at least two months) trip with the kids once the youngest turns 5. Of course you may not want to wait that long... :)
Count us in!
Post a Comment