Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

I wait in anticipation

Dear readers of this blog,

I hereby announce that you are now witness to the following declaration of what I deem to be "a promise".

Vow made on 16th May, Sunday between 6:30pm to 7:00pm.

ALL the orange carpet in the house will be removed and replaced with a new flooring within the next two months, following the sale of the Diamond property in Richmond.

Thank you. Thank you very much. Hip Hip Hooray!

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

haha! hip hip hooray!! You're so funny.

sharon said...

Yeah,you finally made the deal.
How about the guest bathroom and the door of your master bedroom?

rene said...

Carolyn - I am desperate. So desperate. Do you know I have been cleaning the floors twice a day since last week because Abby has been shedding..it's the season..and I am going crazy.

Sharon - doors? what doors? It was SO hard to get him to agree with floors..one at a time..breathe..

sharon said...

I remembered there was no door in your master bathroom when we were in your place at christmas?

rene said...

Yes, sharon. There has never been a door. And I forgot they existed for a reason...HAHAHAH

Mum's The Word said...

I'm definitely the witness for this!!!