Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 28, 2010

It was a good day


Eight months after construction begun, the house at Diamond road has found a new owner. Two interested parties. One good offer. The deal was sealed yesterday, 27th May, close to midnight.

I am so proud of Edwin. This is his first house construction project and a dream come true for him. Designed and finished from stratch.

The finishing touches are still in progress and we can expect another 4 weeks of hard work. But it's great to reach this final lap and to know there is a rewarding finish line.

Cheers to a great partnership with the Lims!

On a side note, Jack and Lucas were riding in my car one day.
Jack: Where is your Daddy?
Lucas: He is very busy. He is working with his buddies in Richmond. They are building a house.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Congradulations to the Fongs and the Lims. I can see Edwin is sleeping with smiles.

Unknown said...

HOORAY! YAY! Congratulations! I am super happy for you.

jeannie said...

Congratulations, Edwin & Bean :)