Give it to me fast! I find myself scouring the supermarket for fast quick fixes these days.
It's all about having our food made fast & easy. I have given up on the chopping, blending, hundred-and-one kind of spices and ingredients that normally go into chinese cuisine (those good authentic dishes I mean). Time is just not on my side these days. When I do have that extra (read bonus) time I would be clearing my work and emails or taking a nap with Lucas...or I would be taking a breather to connect with the outside world through my notebook.
We (Lucas & I) have started going out more often, taking short trips every other day. There are tons of activities and programs designed for Mom & Babies around here like the strollersizes, Salsa babies, Baby Talk, Nursery/Sing along sessions etc but it is sometimes quite a challenge to be at a certain location at a fixed time. My trips out has become quite an impromptu affair.
Valentine's Day is around the corner and we have an additional shipment coming in today. Looks like Mommy & Baby may have to work today. I am still waiting to see if I am able to get some help, otherwise, it will be Lucas' first day of work with Mommy this afternoon!



4 comments:
Serene,
If you need any help, please do not hesitate to say so ok?
I thought you are not working now... oh is it the orchid business?
It seems that there are more babies and mommies programs in tri-cities area. Burnaby only has few, and some programs are running already. Viola and I just attended the last "baby times" at the library for the winter. Next one will be mid April. I think I should start looking for more activities elsewhere.
Come to Coquitlam or Port Moody! If you are in the neighbourhood, call me k? Yes, still doing orchids :)
Hi there! Ha, can imagine now that with the little one, everything is a quick fix nowadays! Take care and still trying to imagine Edwin as a Daddy.. heh.. :)
Wow... already making your baby work!
Post a Comment