Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Jab jab jab jab...just don't let me see you do it



This is Lucas minutes before 4 needles/injections were administered onto his chubby thighs.
All calm & serene.
Totally clueless.
Too bad there were no 'after' photos. We were too busy holding on to his arms & legs and hushing him. I refused to look at the needles. I never liked needles. Even the tiniest needle or smallest injection would have me kicking or release a scream. This, coming from someone who delivered a 7plus pounder with no epidural. Needles? My bubba? It was too much for me. My eyes were fixated at his face as it turned red steadily with the rise of his cries. He was fine as soon as he went back into his carseat. Slept all the way home.

2 comments:

Momo said...

So cute. He is looking different these days. Hope you are coping well with everything.

rene said...

Yah, he is changing quite a bit and not as chubby too maybe cos he seems to want to be fed less these days. I find I am able to enjoy him more these days compared to the earlier days of desperate feeding. are u back in SIN?