It did look pretty from the window. Guess I will stay indoors today. It has been a rough morning trying to get Lucas to take his morning nap. He must have begun to enjoy listening to his own voice as his cries and cooing are getting louder. We heard his first laugh this morning as Daddy was doing the boogie boogie to some song on the radio I don't even remember now. All I heard was Lucas' giggle which turned into a laughter that sounded like loud hiccups.
Monday, February 26, 2007
Is Spring ever going to come?
It did look pretty from the window. Guess I will stay indoors today. It has been a rough morning trying to get Lucas to take his morning nap. He must have begun to enjoy listening to his own voice as his cries and cooing are getting louder. We heard his first laugh this morning as Daddy was doing the boogie boogie to some song on the radio I don't even remember now. All I heard was Lucas' giggle which turned into a laughter that sounded like loud hiccups.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
same here, Serene. The crying has become louder and louder.
Did you take any videos of Lucas yet?
i wish i had taken him laughing this morning it was so funny, yes we have a couple of videos but he was not very cooperative!
and soon he will be saying baba and mama.....
your parents & elaine's family were at mengwai's place last sunday for raw fish 捞起. chenyi was very happy and played like crazy. the next day, he slept thr lunch!
kahwei - ooooohhhh, wish we were there too! I saw some of CY's younger photos and some angles, he resembles u!
Post a Comment