
We are back from Alaska! Lucas was the youngest cruising passenger on board the Royal Carribean Serenade of the Seas. It was a R-E-L-A-Xing vacation with the highlight being what are we going to eat next...but it was a great get-away with Grandpa & Grandma spending good time with Lucas.
Lucas made so much developments in the last 2 weeks! I seem to think it has something to do with the increased interaction, cuddling and playtime with Grandpa & Grandma. Lucas is definitely going to miss his Grandparents when they leave for Singapore..
More updates and photos soon on our Alaskan adventure!



3 comments:
So good to see you had a great time. Now I need to find a good cruise for my folks when they come into town!
wow...cruise! sounds like fun.
when will the grandparent stay till?
Dot - Having been on RC and Princess, I still think Princess is better (service, activities and ship) - when are they in town? Has Linda delivered?
Elisa - Welcome back! Our folks leave 18th June. Hope to see u and Viola soon!
Post a Comment