Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 25, 2007

Cake, cake & more cake


I am a cake-lover.
But this is too much. I have been eating cake all weekend.
Edwin doesn't fancy cake. Lucas is not eating any cake. Abby is not allowed cake. Looks like I am eating all the leftovers.
It's S-E-R-E-N-E by the way.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
When is it? today???

Momo said...

Happy Birthday! Love, from all of us at home. Btw, the hellokitty mouse is your birthday present, hope you like it!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, baby mommy!!! dun worry, you still look more like a baby than a mommy!!!

ps. come back soon!!!

xoxo,
e.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wow, eating one whole cake on your own is no joke ;p Tell me if you can finish it all on your own eventually, hee hee.

Anonymous said...

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag! (Your Frankfurt training shld be able to help u decipher this, hehe!)

Don't worry, in a few more years time u'll have someone to help u with the cakes. :D

rene said...

Thank you for all the birthday wishes! LOVE! :)

Emily said...

HAPPY Belated BIRTHDAY! I love CAKES too - too bad I can't help you eat the lovely cakes you had!

Yummy!

I agree with you - Lucas is probably your best present being a new mommy!

oceanskies79 said...

Happy belated birthday. May the days ahead be meaningful and fulfilling.