Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 29, 2007

I am just going to suck my fingers


This is what Lucas does when he is sleepy, hungry or bored. Here, I suspect he is bored. (with the adults behaving like monkeys; making silly faces and sounds to make him smile for the camera)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this a studio-taken photo? looks good!

jeannie said...

Ah someone's beaten me to comment on the photography technique - lovely!

Anonymous said...

wow... yeah i thought so too... but maybe serene or edwin took it? of so, please take one for viola :P

rene said...

yup, it was taken at bopomo studio when edwin's folks were in town! We went to take family photo together but I got carried away with his solo shots hahhaha..

Anonymous said...

show us the family pictures please!!! ^_^

kahwei said...

my sentiments exactly!
my 1st reaction was "wow, i also want to learn to take photos like that!"
where are the rest?

kahwei said...

oh happy belated bd! nobody can guess your actual age esp the ang mohs.