Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 22, 2007

To Grandpa & Grandma with love



I am finally settling back into our regular routine. Back to reality.

It has been a blissful 3 weeks past when Edwin's folks were in town. It makes a great difference to have people in the house to play and interact with Lucas. I never thought I would feel this way but I was heartbroken to see them leave. It was moving just to watch Lucas play with Grandpa and Grandma singing to Lucas. I am born a sentimentalist but it must be my maternal hormones going wacko that got me really emotional this time. Lucas clearly had no clue he will not be seeing Grandma's face first thing in the morning or Grandpa's face first thing the car door opens.

I hope we would be able to make a trip back to Singapore to visit family & friends soon. This could be the best months yet for Lucas, he is really a joy to play with now, we have got him down to a pretty decent routine and he is not scooting around YET. I am thinking about travelling with Lucas alone but Daddy will miss his boy so much.

No comments: